- #54: BethAnn Telford – Brain Cancer Survivor and the World Marathon Challenge (7 Marathons in 7 Days on 7 Continents)
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #57: Gavin Sandford – The First Person in History to Run a Double (Back-to-Back) Marathon de Sables
- #39: Mick – Elite Mindset of a Former Special Forces Soldier
- #58: John McAvoy – Former Convicted Armed Robber with a Double Life Sentence, to Indoor Rowing World Record Holder and Free Man
- #35: Braam Malherbe – Running the Entire Great Wall of China
- #15: Sarah Williams – Running the Marathon de Sables
- #9: John Beeden – Solo Pacific Ocean Row