- #32: Grahak Cunningham – Quest for Enlightenment and the 3,100 Mile Self-Transcendence Race
- #2: Dave Alley – How to Ride and Run Around Australia
- #61: Epic Bill Bradley – Grand Canyon 7 x Rim-to-Rim Crossings, Double Badwater and the Joy of Suffering
- #18: Adam Stern – Freediving to 100m on a Single Breath
- #40: Christophe Barriere-Varju – The Dakar Rally – The Most Dangerous Race in the World
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #56: Martin Frey – Climbing the 7 Summits and Sailing the 7 Seas
- #12: Squash Falconer – Mt Everest Summit and Paragliding off Mt Blanc