- #22: Bernadette Benson – Winner of the 300 Mile Yukon Arctic Ultra
- #40: Christophe Barriere-Varju – The Dakar Rally – The Most Dangerous Race in the World
- #57: Gavin Sandford – The First Person in History to Run a Double (Back-to-Back) Marathon de Sables
- #24: Josh LaJaunie – How I Lost Over 200lbs and Discovered Ultramarathons
- #44: Brian Dickinson – Blind Descent – Surviving Alone and Blind on Mt Everest
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #54: BethAnn Telford – Brain Cancer Survivor and the World Marathon Challenge (7 Marathons in 7 Days on 7 Continents)
- #49: Laval St Germain – Summiting Everest without Oxygen, Solo Atlantic Ocean Row and Boeing 737 Captain