- #42: Greg McDermott – What it Takes to Ride 14,300km Around Australia
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #35: Braam Malherbe – Running the Entire Great Wall of China
- #47: Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer – The Winningest 100 Mile Runner on Earth
- #24: Josh LaJaunie – How I Lost Over 200lbs and Discovered Ultramarathons
- #27: Adam Walker – Man vs Ocean – Swimming the Toughest Seven Channels on Earth
- #57: Gavin Sandford – The First Person in History to Run a Double (Back-to-Back) Marathon de Sables
- #2: Dave Alley – How to Ride and Run Around Australia