Andy DuBois is one of Australia's most respected ultra running coaches and is based out of Byron Bay in NSW.
Andy has a very scientific, and current approach to training and has completed:
- multiple Ironman triathlons – twice finishing the Hawaiian Ironman World Championships
- in 2007 completed the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc in 28 hours 48mins
- won the 2008 Pennine 100 miler in Derbyshire, England
- represented Australia in the 2009 World Trail Running Championships in the French Alps
- won the 2010 114 mile Hardmoors ultramarathon in England
Andy Dubois's knowledge of endurance sees him coaching many of the elite ultra runners from Australia and Asia.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Enjoy the interview.