Dave Alley is an extraordinary man. I had the pleasure of interviewing him and the thing that struck me most was how humble he is.
It is hard to comprehend the enormity and scale of his achievements, and the pain and suffering he endured.
David Alley is the only person to have cycled AND run around Australia, and holds three world records.
World Record #1 – Fastest Cycle Around Australia
- 14,251 km
- 37 days – 20 hours – 45 minutes
World Record #2 – Fastest 10,000 km Run
- 127 days – 10 hours – 51 minutes.
World Record #3 – Fastest Run Around Australia
- 13,383 km
- 169 days – 15 hours – 31 minutes
Dave is an incredible human being and a true inspiration.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Race Around Australia
- Dave Alley Race Around Australia (Facebook)
- Alley Health and Fitness Australia
- Alley Health and Fitness Australia (Facebook)
Enjoy the interview.