Tarran Kent-Hume grew up in Tasmania, Australia and at the age of 18 travelled to London on a one-way ticket, where he played semi-professional football for five years.
Tarran was then lured into the corporate world of finance and after a few years soon realised that this wasn't his true calling in life.
Tarran then set out to change the direction of his life and has since achieved some truly inspirational feats including,
- Kayaking the entire Amazon River from source to sea – 6,500km
- Guinness World Record Holder for the longest game of 5-a-side football (46 hours, 870 – 517 goals)
- Summited Mont Blanc, France
- Ironman Triathlon, Wales
- Professional Muay Thai Fight, Thailand (won by Round 2 KO)
- Semi-finalist in Aesthetic Fitness (Body Building) Competition, Los Angeles
Links mentioned in this episode:
Books mentioned in this episode:
Geoff Colvin – Talent is Overrated
Susan Jeffers – Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
Dr Steve Peters – The Chimp Paradox
Enjoy the interview.