- #64: Yossi Ghinsberg – Lost and Alone for 3 Weeks Deep in the Amazon Jungle
- #57: Gavin Sandford – The First Person in History to Run a Double (Back-to-Back) Marathon de Sables
- #62: Herbert Nitsch – The Deepest Man on Earth – World Freediving Champion and 33 x World Record Holder
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #40: Christophe Barriere-Varju – The Dakar Rally – The Most Dangerous Race in the World
- #5: Ben Duffus – How to Win Trail Ultramarathons whilst Studying for a PhD
- #49: Laval St Germain – Summiting Everest without Oxygen, Solo Atlantic Ocean Row and Boeing 737 Captain
- #36: Ben Lecomte – Swimming Across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans