- #16: Elise Downing – Running 5,000 Miles Around the Coast of Great Britain
- #33: Stuart Walter – Sports Hypnosis for Peak Performance
- #30: Karel Sabbe – Pacific Crest Trail (from Mexico to Canada) Fastest Known Time
- #63: Peter Thompson – 44 Marathons across 44 European Countries in 44 Days
- #58: John McAvoy – Former Convicted Armed Robber with a Double Life Sentence, to Indoor Rowing World Record Holder and Free Man
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #50: Andy Turner – Winner of the 270km Amazon Jungle Marathon
- #41: Charlie Engle – From Crack Addict to Running the Sahara