- #53: Catra Corbett – From a Crystal Meth Addiction to Conquering 260+ Ultramarathons
- #49: Laval St Germain – Summiting Everest without Oxygen, Solo Atlantic Ocean Row and Boeing 737 Captain
- #13: Matt Fitzgerald – How Bad Do You Want It?
- #3: Andrew Hedgman – Running the Length of New Zealand
- #36: Ben Lecomte – Swimming Across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- #4: Richard Bowles – Running the World’s Longest Mountain Trails
- #44: Brian Dickinson – Blind Descent – Surviving Alone and Blind on Mt Everest
- #58: John McAvoy – Former Convicted Armed Robber with a Double Life Sentence, to Indoor Rowing World Record Holder and Free Man